Naim Records is an independent record label with a passion for discovering & developing new international artists. Home of ESKA, Seward, Daudi Matsiko, Stergin, Sons of Kemet.
Bahraini-British performer, Yazz Ahmed, is transforming what jazz means in 2017. Her new album ‘La Saboteuse’ is a deep exploration of both her British and Bahraini roots. 'La Saboteuse' will be released in four chapters incrementally, unravelling the story, before the full version is available. Each chapter has its own cover, with beautiful illustrations by Bristol artist Sophie Bass.
Products & Services
- Double180g vinyl + 24Bit WAV in deluxe gatefold sleeve.
- Bespoke 16pp booklet
- Four panel digipack CD
- Consulting Artwork approval to make it ready for print
- Vinyl Pressing
- The record sleeve has been printed on GC1 400GSM paper, finished with matt laminate & debossed to give the artwork texture.
- Black paper inners.
- Glass mastering
- Full colour on body and replication
- 4pp gatefold with Remus spine on 350gsm and matt lam plus spot gloss
- Printed 4/4 inner
"Working with TTM continues to be the perfect fit for us at Naim Records. As a creative business we need structured support that will accurately reflect our brief as well as affording us the flexibility to contribute at all levels. The friendly team at TTM somehow manage to offer this while translating the vaguest brief into the most beautiful products for our discerning customers"